Sunday 8 March 2009

SUN

Jadi begini yah sodara sodara, anggap saja ini esay saya, saya lagi latihan gituh, ngeblog pake bahasa inggris

I love Sun. Im really happy if the warm light is touch my skin. Warming my cold bones. Sun is the thing that I wait for in every morning. The light make full of desire. The most time of sunlight I wait for is at 07-08 am. Because in that time, the light is warming my body. If I go to school, the happiness always around me because when I walk and I see the sky, the warm is perfect, and the sky is so bright, the cloud organize so good. Perfect. The Sunlight on this time make me don’t wanna go anywhere. I just want to sunbathe and listening music, even the light so dazzled and make me close my eyes. If im in class at 07 or 08 am, I prefer to sit near the window. Sometimes im not pay attention to my teacher, I enjoyed the sunlight. The light is come in gap to the window. Some of friends ask me to close the curtain, but im not listened. I love Sun. It’s so perfect.


I never see the sun in early morning. Because I still asleep. Maybe I will let the sun light not wake me up, but I will receive it come, and take some picture.


But not all of sunlight I’d like. Everybody feel the same thing. At daylight, 12 The sun is right up your head. Everybody try to avoid it because its so hot and some people worried they skins will be burn. Me too, I always avoid the sun In a daylight. But sometimes I can’t avoid it, if im on the way to the some place. In daylight, Sun is dazzles my eyes, made me push it and use umbrella. My body is sweat, and the temperature is so make me not comfort. Sometimes I think, why Sunlight in the morning and daylight is different?

God is a creator. He make so much substances of nature.
But the most I like is Sun. Some people said Moon is beautiful because it light up the night.
Other people said rainbow more beautiful cause it colourful.
But for me, nothing can’t compare with the Sun that give so many advantages for all people in the world.


After the Sun almost go down, round 4 or 5 pm, I begin love again the sunlight. Not very dazzles, not so bright, and cold. Have you ever take a holiday to the beach? And purpose see sunset? The Sun become little bit yellow, perhaps orange, and slowly go down as though enter to the see. I never see that, because im not live near the beach and I rarely take holiday. Some people said that so beautiful, but I feel so scare and empty.

Night is dark. I hate dark, because the situation become so silent. In the night every body was very tired to do some activity, and night is the time for take a rest. Take a breath,put down their body to the bed, strectch the muscle, and close their eyes. Some people dream, and some people not. Our parents saya we must take a pray before we sleep, and I always do that. Sometimes I scare for sleep alone, because they said, cause bad things, a robber, always go out in the night. But I don’t care, Im sure, God always protect me cause I always take a pray before I sleep.

I try to compare Sun cycle with Him, When the 1st time he came, he is the most that I wait for, take me to a good place, telling a joke, a good story, or anything that make me happy, the sensation that I feel when the sun light in the morning. And time never stop, always running, we know each other, find our bad character. Sometimes its make my mood become so mad. Like the Sun in a daylight, when people avoid it.
Time is always running, this is the time that sun should be down. I don’t want it go, even God has create a moon, I cant replace the sun. But I shouldn’t selfish because people in other country need it. I cant ask kindly it always there for me because that’s the rule. even I said to you that I want end it all. But I just pretending. I really need my sun, I don’t want my sun go, I just want it shining like shine in 12 that always wreck my mood.

Night it just for people that losing their hope, where they cant go anywhere, had a bad dream and cannot sleep. But im different, even he had gone, and not come back, I still can dreaming, Because im sure, tomorrow, Sun will light me again like usually it does, with the light that warming me up. Because im sure that love, will come again :D

No comments:

Post a Comment